Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm stll here

I can't believe it has been so long since I've been on here. I had trouble logging in as I couldn't remember which email or password I used. After quiet a few attempts I'm in.

It would have been about April when I started house hunting and by June I found a duplex unit that suited me. It was late August when I got the keys and was able to move in. There were a few odd jobs that needed attending to but I am slowly getting things there. I have yet to tackle the yard and gardens (or lack of). The retaining wall out the back is rotting away and needs to be rebuilt before I can start any garden out there. The front has two large palm trees which the neighbour in the other unit and myself want out before we take repairing the front garden.

My sewing, quilting and other craftwork have been almost non-existant for months now but I am thinking of quilting again. There are so many patterns and ideas I have in mind. Recently I purchased a Miniature Quilts magazine from ebay to add to my collection and there are a couple I would like to try one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment